ShareFest 2018 concluded on Tuesday, May 22. Please consider contacting one of the recipient groups to make a donation.
- Sofas, couches & chairs, futons, other upholstered items
- Dressers, chests, bookcases, shelving units
- Kitchen/dining tables and chairs
- Coffee tables & end tables
- Unopened, nonperishable foods
- Small appliances, microwaves & kitchenware
- Televisions (flat screen HDTVs only)
- Fans, window air conditioners
- Blankets and sheets
- Mattresses and box springs (Sorry, we have reached the maximum number of mattresses and box springs that we can accept in 2018.)
- Bulletin boards
- Unused toiletries
- Cleaning supplies
- School supplies
- Laundry supplies
- Desks (Sorry, we have reached the maximum number of desk and desk chairs that we can accept in 2018.)
- Laptop computers
We Cannot Accept
- Bed pillows
- Mattress pads, foam toppers
- Filing cabinets
- CRT, rear projection, or console TVs
- Sofa-beds (hide-a-beds)
- Items in bad condition, with missing parts, or nonworking
- Anything needing reassembly
- Construction materials
- Items infested with bedbugs
How to Donate
ShareFest 2018 collection has concluded.
ShareFest 2018 off-campus efforts have concluded.
ShareFest 2018 on-campus efforts have concluded.
If you would like to donate after ShareFest 2018, please contact one of the recipient groups.